Undocumented Students

Dartmouth guarantees to meet 100% of your demonstrated need, regardless of citizenship status. All application materials are due by April 1. 

Forms to Complete and Submit

  • Dartmouth Renewal Application (in Dartmouth's secure system, DartHub)
  • Dartmouth Scholarship Matching Survey (in Dartmouth's secure system, DartHub)
  • Parents' Tax Return (see details below)

Parents' Tax Returns

Please submit signed copies of your parents' Federal Income Tax Return, including all schedules and W-2 forms directly to the Financial Aid Office. Be sure that the student's name and Dartmouth ID (if applicable) appears at the top of each page. If no income tax return will be filed, this should be certified in writing by completing the Non-Filing Statement for the appropriate aid year.

The 2020-2021 Academic year will use 2018 tax information.

The 2021-2022 Academic year will use 2019 tax information.