Details about Available Transfer Term Aid

US Students

Aid will be in the form of federal assistance and outside scholarships that are transferable. In order to receive these funds, students must be enrolled at least half-time.

Dartmouth scholarships and loan assistance are not available for transfer terms.

International Students

Dartmouth assistance is not available to international or Canadian students for transfer terms; external funding sources must be explored. Contact the Financial Aid Office for help with this.

How to Start the Application Process

There is significant paperwork involved in arranging financial aid for a transfer term; please plan ahead.  If you are considering a transfer term and will need financial assistance, you should meet with a financial aid officer before finalizing your plans.