How to Get Your Tax Transcript
Note: Tax information electronically filed within the last 3 weeks or submitted by mail within the last 8 weeks may not be available. Please disable your pop-up blocker.
- Please begin by going to the Internal Revenue Service site.
- Click the "Get Transcript by Mail" link.
- Enter the social security number and date of birth of the tax payer.
- Enter the street address and zip code exactly as it appears on the tax return submitted by the tax payer.
- Choose "RETURN TRANSCRIPT" under the "Type of Transcript" drop down menu.
- Choose the appropriate "Tax Year" in drop down menu.
- Click Continue.
- If your request is successfully submitted to the IRS you will see a page indicating the IRS has accepted your request and that the tax return transcript will arrive by mail in approximately 5-10 days. The transcript will be sent to the address the IRS has on file for you.
If you have any questions, please contact the Financial Aid Office at your earliest convenience.